One of the key features that makes Half Our Deen such a unique Muslim Matrimonial site, is our Compatibility Tests. Recently we brought in the help of Sister Munira Lekovic Ezzeldine, author of, “Before the Wedding: Questions for Muslims to Ask Before Getting Married”, to helps us further improve our compatibility questions on Half Our Deen. Munira received her Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Counseling at California State University, Fullerton and is also currently co-hosting an Internet radio show, Family Connection, on One Legacy Radio. With her assistance, we have updated and improved our compatibility questions on Half Our Deen.
– The Personality Test has been renamed to, The Character Test. A few of the questions and answers have been reworded for clarity and accuracy as well.
– The Character Test (old) has been removed and replaced by a new test, “Would you marry?”. This test will help further identify what type of person you are looking for.
What can you do?
– Take the new, Would you Marry?, test.
– Review your answers to the other 3 tests: Character, Religious Views and Family.
– Review your new Matches, as match percentages with other members may have changed.
In order to maintain accurate compatibility percentages, it is important that you review your answers for all 4 tests to make sure they are accurate. Please do so as soon as you can. This may or may not affect your current match percentages with other members. For this reason, we really do urge you to look over all your answers and make sure they are up to date, InshAllah.
We are constantly thinking of better ways to help you find your match and will introduce updates to existing features periodically. This would also be a good time to take the tests you have not taken, which will help you match with other members in all 4 categories.
Help us, help you.